Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I don't even know what to say.

I was just looking at a blog I follow, and saw a video that literally almost brought tears to my eyes. I want you to go look at it on her blog, I don't want to take credit for finding it. Here's the link. Go ahead, check it out... I'll wait....


Back? Did it make you as sick to your stomach as it did me? What about this video:





Does that look like something you'd want your child participating in? Yeah, not so much.

People are trying to find just about anything to replace God, aren't they? I mean, the absolute worship of President Obama is mind-numbing.

I've got to leave for practice, so I may try to finish this later, I just wanted to let people know about some of this.

1 comment:

  1. To be completely honest the first video (the link) made me laugh so hard it started to hurt. All hail Obama, mein fuhrer.... What a load of something you know, which is why I think the uneducated masses are hilarious...

    Bang

    ReplyDelete