Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yeah, I watch him, so what?

Alright, so I'm a bit late on this, so I apologize, but I really can't believe it. I mean, I should. How does anything surprise me anymore?




Okay, so the title of this post admits, I do watch Glenn Beck. You may not like him, but he's one of the only people showing us who these people in the White House are. I've actually heard people say that he's a jerk, insane, or worse, but the only people I've heard that from are far lefties that are afraid of the truth.

Anyway, Beck made a good point the other day. He had the video above on his show last Thursday, and yet the media has largely ignored what she said. His point was this: for an entire week the media covered a couple of phrases that Rush Limbaugh didn't say that had major financial implications to him. For a week they trashed him, and continued on about it, yet they haven't touched this story. Why? Why is someone who's trying to buy an NFL team more important that the Communications Director in the White House saying that Mao Tse Tung is one of her favorite political philosophers and someone she turns to most? How is that okay? How is it okay that so many in this administration are practically in love with people as terrible as Mao Tse Tung, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, or any of these other crazed dictators? Is this what you want America? You want leaders that actually think these guys had it right?

When will this end?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, very interesting...

    Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden, Mao, Mussolini, and whatever his name is in N. Korea, they're just more role models I can think of for her...

    Bang

    ReplyDelete